Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kadian Tracey is Back


Hello and thank you for stopping by! I am Kadian Tracey and I feel that because it is a new year I need to rebrand myself. This year, I am an author that writes a little bit of everything. I write sweet romance that is not your typical romance, romance with a slight human twist to it. I think that's the best way to explain what I write. My first tale to come from the brand new me, is "Broken Wings." The genre is African American, Sweet, Rubenesque (BBW) and the list goes on. If you are looking for torrid sex etc, my work is not the one for you. If you're looking for sweet romance with a story wrapped around it, then by all means.

I have taken great pains to write "Broken Wings." I have drawn from my life and lives around me to make these characters are rich and different as possible. The cover was done by me, I loved these two pictures together.

Also on my list is "The Old Tree Behind Whistlelane Manor." This story is about a little girl (ten years old) who has to save a magical world she knows nothing about. This story is for children 8-11 - mostly girls. It is my first attempt to write a children's story and I am writing it with my little niece in mind. She read Black Beauty when she was 6 so she's a very intelligent girl. The story is coming along nicely and I am focusing on it right now, in between classes and lectures (ugh!).

Anyways, I have an early morning and it is WAY past my bedtime, so blog more later.


Hugs,
Kadian Tracey




No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.