Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wiff-Fic - In the Rain



I stand beneath the umbrella, remembering the way he tasted.  His lips massaging mine and his tongue plunging into the heat of my soul. The softness of his voice whispering his love for me is too much.  My knees trembled for his voice is enough to make me weak with need.  I look up to the skies and see the brown of his eyes watching over me.  I drop the umbrella to feel the raindrops turn to his kisses over my face. 


I need him.


I miss him.


I love him....


Still.

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.