Friday, September 4, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

So, Michael Jackson has been finally laid to rest. I mean that has got to be a record since the man died weeks ago. I don't know, I guess things works differently for celebrities, right? Anyways it's that time of year again and I am getting ready to head back to school. Actually I head down on Sunday but I procrastinated again and now I am packing at the last minute. My dad hasn't started fussing over me yet which is a good thing - for now lol. I think he gets nervous when I'm supposed to leave.

So far I have two suitcases packed plus four extra bags. One with kitchen stuff, one with shower and cleaning stuff, another with extra knick knacks like my favorite romance novels, star trek novels and general fiction novels plus my alarm clock - I think its about time I stop using my cell phone as my alarm clock since sometimes it doesn't even go off *sigh*. I need a new phone but I am biting the bullet and waiting until I graduate in April *cringes*. I am praying the phone stays alive till then.

I got a release date for A Lover's Wish - December 1, 2009. Look out for a contest for that and for xmas. I still haven't decided if I'm going to write an xmas story but I supposed if I am going to make a decision it has to be in the next few weeks. Probably after I get settled in classes. But from the looks of my book list I'd say I wont be settling much. I have eight books for one class *rips hair out* it's gonna be stressed to the max but I look at the bright side, perhaps I'll learn enough HTML in that class along with CSS to make my own websites sizzle right? I was hoping my drama class would save me but it doesn't look that easy either...I think I need a miracle lol.

Anyways, back to packing I go.

with love,
Kadian

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.