Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's that time of year again!

Hello everyone! It is that time of year again and christmas is here!! I would like to say a few things before my wrap up and me burrowing under some textbooks for exams.

Please do not forget that A LOVER'S WISH now has a new release date! Is is due out from Devine Destinies on December 15, 2009.

OSHUN'S FALL is now out with Phaze! So grab your copy of this short, Paranormal tale!

My novella LAILA, MY LOVE is due out at Red Rose Publishing in the new year.

My co-authored as a part of the Writing Divas, Novella VELOCITY is coming Feb 2010 to Phaze! So even though Iwon't be around for a bit, you will have plenty of hot tales to warm your winter *grins* .

But in all seriousness, thank you to those of you who have stopped by to see how I was after the passing of my beloved grandmother and my aunt. I appreciated that like you would never understand. Thanks for the well wishes and the words of encouragements.

I wish for you all a wonderful holiday season, no matter what you celebrate. Hug someone, tell that person you've loved for so long that you love them. Life is short so live it well.

Hugs and love,
Kadian

PS: The sexy santa is for all you ladies who kept emailing me asknig where I got him lol.

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.