Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Contract!!

So as many of you know, I started writing this novel last year. It took me months to give it a title because I couldn't figure out what to name it. Finally I decided on a title (I'm sorry to the cover artist who has to get this onto the cover) but I titled it MADE TO BEND, NOT BREAK. I think the title is important and I am hoping any woman feeling down because a man left them will learn something from this story.

But anyways, like I was saying, MADE TO BEND, NOT BREAK, was picked up by Devine Destinies! They are amazing people because that's where you can find my story A LOVER's WISH which is a best seller since it's release and a best seller at ARE! Thank you guys sooooo much! But I am so happy about my new contract! Now I am all nervous to see my cover.

*grins*
anyways, I should go back to my Saturday morning Cartoons!

Kadian

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.