Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOLD CANADA GOLD!

Normally, I'm a relatively calm person but when I see my boys and girls win gold, in Hockey? I have to get up, clear my throat and run around my room, flailing like a kid and screaming "LUONGOLLLLLLD!!" Well sure I know Sidney Crosby scored the winning gold but Lu was AMAZING through that game (the goalie). Anyways, this is a short blog to say how absolutely proud I am of our guys and gals. I've been hearing some Canada bashing from people and let me say it now, though I believe in freedown of speech, if any of you comment on this blog I will block you and mark you as spam. If you have anything nasty to say keep that kind of crap to yourself. This is a STRICT Canada bashing-free zone.

The women hockey team shows once again that anything a man can do, women can do it too--well perhaps for you dirty minded folks out there, maybe not EVERYTHING but you know what I mean *blush*.

Congratulations to our Canadian Men and Women hockey teams. Congrats to all the Canadian Olympians and a big Congrats to all those Olympians who refused to get caught up in the Political bullshit that so many were involved in. Many thanks to Vancouver for showing Canada in a positive light!!! And amazing Olympics guys!

*hugs*
Kadian Tracey

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.