Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Evil has a face!

Hello my lovelies!! I have some good news!! So today I was feeling knida down in the dumps and when I checked my email, guess what was there!  My cover for "See No Evil!"  I was flailing around like an idiot but I don't care. I love it! This story by the way, is coming next year at some point to Muse It Hot Publishing.

 Though it isn't on my website yet (will be soon) it is on here and on my facebook.  I am so happy with it I just had to show it off ASAP. It is so perfect! Delilah did an ahhh-sum job on it!! I thought I would share it with all of you!

It is dark, with the eye since the story is called "SEE No Evil" and my Indian female! Just looking at the cover makes me want to go out and write the next book and make it a series.  But I don't know yet--it depends on what happens in the next couple of weeks! but anyways, here's the cover, done by Delilah Stephens!!

I should probably get back to writing my lesson plan for my practicum because I have to teach a class in a few days.  *bites nails* I thought being somewhat of an actress would help me out here but I still get nervous. At least when I was acting, 90% of the times I wasn't on stage alone.  But this is all me, baby! I have to do it all by myself.  I just hope I remember some of the stuff I was taught over the last little while.

Talk later,
Kadian (Kendra Mei Chailyn)

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.