Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Contracts, Coming soon's and Writing

Hello everyone! Happy summer! I know for most of you it's either raining or boiling or both. I feel your pain. lol. But I have good news! Ok where to start...Well, my novel Made to Bend Not Break has gone through edits with Devine Destinies and I survived.  I've written in the first person before but not this length. This is actually a novel, novel! So I was terrified. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because my editor rocks. So, the tentative date on Made to Bend Not Break is June 15, 2010. That's in twelve days! woohoo!!

Secondly, I wrote a novel with a friend, T.L Brooks,  titled Liberated Seduction and the other day we pitched it to a group of publishers and it was accepted!! We have contracts right now waiting to be signed! I just have to print the contract and all that good stuff so both T.L and I can sign them and send them off. Will have more about that once we know more.

Laila, My Love is still available with Red Rose Publishing. It is back on the best sellers list. Stop by red rose and grab your copy. It may not be a LONG story but its a sweet story with a little heat that will sure to be a fun read while soaking in the tub.

What am I working on now? Well, I'm working on a few things. Still muddling away at RUNT OF THE PACK. Not sure where that is going to go but I'm still being pushed to write it.  So far I am at two well written chapters.  I am hoping that by the time I finish my TESOL certification it will be finished.  I mean I spend two hours on the train to go and return home so can get some stuff hand written then.  Anyways, I should get home before the rain really starts coming down.

Hugs,
Kadian (Kendra Mei)

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.