Thursday, March 25, 2010

Laila, My Love is Here



Hello everyone!

It's here! It's Here!! Laila, My Love is finally at Red Rose Publishing! Get your hot lil hands on a copy the LEGAL way. I am so excited about it! Here's the blurb again

Laila Coleman had a horrible life and living in the ghetto in a horrible apartment with an ass of a land. The only thing keeping her sane are the plans she has made with her best friend. Those plans depend on getting a job as a temporary live-in in nurse with the Stilwells. She is not about to let the sexy Morgan Stilwell take her mind off what she needs to do--no matter how well he kisses.

Morgan Stilwell is looking for love but has all but given up. When Laila Coleman walks into his life to be his father's temporary nurse, Morgan is left breathless, from her curves to her perfume. What further takes his heart, is the way she beat his father at his own game--but her damn plans are getting in the way.

My lovely editor told me about the release date but I was kinda in shock after I heard lol so I didn't say anything until now except to a couple of people who asked. But it's here! Anyways, this is a quick post to let you know it's live at Red Rose and that you can now get it. Now, must head off to Drama where I'm playing a Russian name Anna Petrovna from the play "Wild Honey"

Hugs,
Kadian

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.