Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Use My Wicked Cool Blog Skills for Good!

Hey everyone!

Ok, so I know I've been bad and haven't blogged here in a while but you have to understand, June was crazy for me! I graduted university, it was my birthday month and job hunting. *rips hair out* Anyways, something good happened in June. My latest novel "MADE TO BEND, NOT BREAK" was released from Devine Destinies!! The beautiful cover is below! I'm still gaga over it by the way.

I am writing now like mad--or at least trying.  I've got a new contract I should tell you about. For almost three years now I've been writing with my friend T.L Brooks.  We've managed to write like four major novels and those novels have been boxing around on our computers because they are all over 80 000 words long and we're too chicken to tackle editing lol. Anyways, the other day we put our feet down and edited the first of many (it was written about third in the list) titled Liberated Seduction.  I pitched it to the Publishing Trove and BAM! We got a contract for it. Not only will it be in ebook format but print as well with Passion In Print Publishing! *dances around*

T.L and I have all the contracts and stuff signed and returned so now we just have to finish a couple more forms and then we go into editing with the publishing house and then the ball will really start rolling. Isn't that ahh-sum? lol.

And my movie list for August has started. So far I have only one movie on the list THE EXPENDABLES. Seriously guys, this movie is going to be slamming! I mean check it out--it has Sly Stallone, Bruce Willis, Jet Li, Jason Statham, Terry Crews, Dolph Lundren, Randy "The Natural" Coutoure, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Eric Roberts, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Mickey Rourke --and those are only the people I remember off the top of my head. So August 13th--don't email me and expect to get a message back the same day because I'll be out watching things blow up lol *runs around room making gun sounds*

Ok, I should probably get back to my day lol. Talk lata.

Hugs
Kadian Tracey

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.