Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Some of My Favorite Movie Quotes

"Kill them all and let fate sort them out." -Wesley "WANTED"

"What the fuck have you done lately?" - Wesley "WANTED"

"And after all that, I still look good!" - "Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kittie Galore"

"Live for nothing or die for something-your call." - John Rambo "Rambo 5"


"War is in your blood--and when pushed, killing is as easy as breathing." - John Rambo "Rambo 5"

"Yeah, and if she's lucky, maybe you'll get hit by a truck." Frank "The Transporter"

"He's leaked lubricant all over my foot! Hmmph!" - Ironhide "Transformers"

"Um, yeah...Satan's Camarao? It's stalking me!" - Sam Witwicky. "Transformers"

"Wow...this is garbage! You actually like this?" -Gru "Despicable Me!"

"That book was accidentally destroyed, maliciously." - Gru "Despicable Me!"

"Life is simple. You make choices and you don't look back." - Han "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift"

"Who you choose to be around you, lets us know who you are." - Han "Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift"

"They say most of your brain shuts down during cryo-sleep. All but the primitive side, the animal side. No wonder I'm still awake." - Riddick "Pitch Black"

"Where the hell is your God now?" -Riddick "Pitch Black"

"You keep what you kill." -Riddick "Chronicles of Riddick"

"Sister, they don't know what to do with just one of me." - Riddick "Chronicles of Riddick"

"There is no future, until we settle our past." Shirah "Chronicles of Riddick"

"You ever watch lions at the zoo? You can always tell which ones were captured in the wild by the look in their eyes. The wild cat. She remembers running across the plain, the thrill of the hunt. Four hundred pounds of killing fury, locked in a box. But after a while, their eyes start to glaze over, and you can tell their soul has died. The same thing happens to a man. Leavenworth Federal Penetentiary is no joke. They'll take a wild man like you and throw him in solitary just for the fun of it. No more mountains to board, no more oceans to surf. Just a 6-by-8 cell with no window and only a bucket to shit in. You can avoid all of that by doing me this small favor." - Gibbons "xXx"

"Yeah, yeah. These monkeys are following me because I just took this car. Obviously the car doesn't belong to me, it's not my style. It belongs to Dick. Dick Hotchkiss, a California state senator. You remember Dick? He's the guy who tried to ban rap music because he feels that the lyrics promote violence. It's music, Dick! He's also the guy who wants to pull every video game off every shop in the country, because he feels that the video games diminishing intelligence of our youth. Oh, come on, Dick. It's only education we got. Dick, you're a bad man. You know what we do to bad men. We punish them. Dick, you've just entered The Xander Zone." -Xander Cage "xXx"

"I've been risking my life for a lot of stupid reasons. This is the first one that makes sense to me." - Xander Cage "xXx"


"Darius Stone: The fate of the free world in the hands of a bunch of hustlers and thieves."
"Agent Kyle Steele: Why should tonight be any different?"
"xXx - State of the Union"

"Welcome to the first tank-jackin in history!" - Darius Stone "xXx - State of the Union"

"If it got wheels, we can jack it." -Zeke "xXx - State of the Union"

"God's gonna sit this one out." -Frank Castle "The Punisher"

"You're one dumb son-of-a-bitch. Bringing a knife to a gunfight." -Harry Heck "The Punisher"

"I leave this as a declaration of intent, so no one will be confused. One: "Si vis pacem, para bellum." Latin. Boot Camp Sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. "Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war." [cut to later, as Frank prepares his weapons for the final attack on Saint's gang] Two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Three: in certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law. To pursue... natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment." - The Punisher "The Punisher"


"Upset? Is that the word? I used to get upset. When I got a flat tire, when a plane was delayed. I used to get upset when the Yankees won the series. So if that's what upset means, what am I feeling now? If you know the word, tell me because I don't." - Frank Castle "The Punisher"

"I'm in a hostile environment. I'm totally unprepared. And I'm surrounded by a bunch of guys who probably want to kick my ass... it's like being back in high school." - Johnny Cage "Mortal Kombat"

"We got a guy with things comin' out of his hands, we got another guy who freezes stuff, and then there's a man, who as far as I can tell, is made out of electricity. I mean, how did he disappear like that? What is goin' on here? WHO IS THIS GUY?" Johnny Cage "Mortal Kombat"

"All these souls and you don't have one of your own. I pity you sorcerer." - Liu Kang "Mortal Kombat"

"Spare him, my lord Rayden, American life has enfeebled his mind. Too much television." - Grandfather "Mortal Kombat"


"Communism died, but what came in its place? A load of greed. A life spent longing for things you don't need!" - Aunt "Yes"

"I'm walkin here! I'm walkin here!" -Ratso Rizzo "Midnight Cowboy"

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas, I don't know." -Captain Geophery T. Spaulding "Animal Crackers"

"I'll get you my pretty. And your little dog too." - Wicked Witch of the West "The Wizard of Oz."

"Rosebud." -Charlse Foster Kane "Citizen Kane"

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take this any more." -Howeard Beale "Network"



**Bold quotes are my absolute faves!**

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.