Monday, October 4, 2010

Dance With Me -- *Flails*

Hello all!!

October is going to be a lovely month for me! I have two titles so car slated for October. Dance With Me and Shadowcat Re's Curse. Both titled are coming to Devine Destinies LLC. I am so excited about both!! Shadowcat: Re's Curse is my first attempt at writing a paranormal and I have to say I am VERY pleased with how it turned out. It is not your typical paranormal so that goes with me trying to snap myself out of the box, so to speak.

Dance With Me, I am hoping you enjoy it and take it as I meant. It is a sweet story about loving again (I know, lately I just found myself writing second chance stories lol). It's about what to do when you play by the rules and get burn you know? It's romantic, with a hint of heat and I am hoping it is inspirational. Don't worry, the next story that I am currently working on will be hotter. I just was in the mood to write something loving.

For those of you asking about See No Evil yes it is coming. It is contracted to MuseItHot Publishing and is slated right now for Feb 2011.  It is sensual, mystery and Interracial. I just survived the first round edits for it lol.  I am thinking of writing two other books and make it a series but I am not sure. I will see how it does before I jump into that boat.

Some good news--my novella Love Reign has a new home right now. I haven't signed the contract yet because I got them in the email today. I guess by tomorrow, I will look through them but right now my brain hurt and I wish to write a couple more chapters on my WIP titled Love Don't Live Here Anymore . I may change the title but I don't know yet. We will see what happens by the end of the peice.

Anywho, that is my update--thanks for reading lol.

Hugs,
Kadian (Kendra Mei Chailyn)

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.