Thursday, December 23, 2010

Home for Christmas - NEW RELEASE

Hello everyone,
It's that time of year again!! Merry Christmas too all. I have been under the weather lately so I haven't really been doing much of anything but working then going home and crawling into bed. I think the flu is going around and I just HAD to catch it. *sigh* Anyways, my christmas story has been released with Devine Destinies called HOME FOR CHRISTMAS.

Here's the blurb:
In order to fulfill his father’s dying wish of him bathing in the Ganges, Raj Sohan leaves home.  His wife, Melody respected that enough to let him go alone even though she always wanted to see India.  When he leaves, her heart breaks though she knew he was coming back.  The day he is supposed to return, Melody Sohan gets the perfect idea to welcome her man back.

It's a short one for Christmas but I hope you enjoy it anyways!

Hugs,
Kadian
Kendra Mei Chailyn

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.