Monday, January 10, 2011

The Year so Far...

Hello all,

Well the year so far is SLOW to say the least. I have one release coming up really fast in February that just went through line edits. I know, my most hated part of the writing process lol.  But it comes with the territory.  SEE NO EVIL may be part of a series. I am not all together sure yet. I am not very disciplined when it comes to writing series so I probably shouldn't even put that out there. But I loved the guys in the first story so much I may consider it...after all Keegan is SWAT and I can't be a romance writer and not do a SWAT officer.


The beautiful cover was done my Ms.Delilah over at MuseItHot Publishing and I absolutely ADORE it! That's me gushing!!

At the moment, I am working on a second story to DANCE WITH ME. This one has Andrea's brother Maverick and Harmon's friend Lisa Brickman.  I loved the first story so much that I had to write Lisa's story--besides I hinted at a bad past and I couldn't possibly tease you with it and not write it, right?  So right now I'm debating the title...one is HERE and NOW and the second one is LOVE DONT LIVE HERE ANY MORE. I am not sure which one I will use but I figure once the story is finished I will hopefully have it figured out. I am also hoping to finish PURPLE'S TEARDROPS and then I can move on to something else. But those two are the ones I really want to finish this year.  LOVE REIGN (I've gotten emails about) was offered a contract but with conditions. There are some stuff I need to work out with it but haven't had time since I've been sick for a bit.

So the year is pretty much planned, writing wise, everything else in my life is up in the air like it always is. I just hope and pray and see where things land...

Hugs,
Kendra
(Kadian)

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.