Sunday, January 16, 2011

See No Evil Trailer

See No Evil has been edited and I survived it!! (I know being highly dramatic but I don't like edits much. A friend says it gives him heart palpitations to think of editing but it just makes me want to cry). This means it will make release day for Feburary 1, 2011!! How cool is that? My first ever murder mystery dun dun dunnnnnnnn!  Here's the trailer ...well trailer # 1 at any rate. I want a truly creepy one made and will look into that but here goes.....this story is coming to MuseItHot Publishing!

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.