Friday, March 30, 2012

I have a new Cover!

Hello Everyone,


It has been a while since I've done anything on this page, but I promise to do better.  Life has taken a detour again and I am trying to deal with it as best I can. The recession is all our lemons so now we must make lemonade, right? so lemonade it is. I went back to school. Will graduate AGAIN in April of 2013.  With all that and my acting, plus writing and everything else, it just gets really tiring to blog. But I am fearing up to go on a trip at the end of April so I'll have tons of story ideas when I come back.


Before I get into anything else, I have to tell you about a new turn in my writing. It wont be what I'm changing to permanently but I am going to be dipping into my spicy side more.  The story, WHAT YOU DO TO ME was accepted by the guys over at Devine Destinies.  It is a tad hotter than I'm used to writing but I've always been curious as to what would happen if I let my hair down, grabbed a glass of wine and just write what my bad side was telling me *giggles*  Please visit my website to read the blurb.

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.