Thursday, October 18, 2012

Writing a Second book to SARANGHAE

I wasn't going to do it. But after speaking to a few people they all had the same suggestion. I want to write a second book in the Saranghae (I Love You- in Korean).  I am thinking of titling it "Yeong-Wonhi" (Forever - In Korean). So once I am finished Whiskey Lullaby I will be focusing on Yeong-Wonhi and a couple of others I put off working on until I finished Whiskey.

This second story will be for Joon and Jinx. If you haven't read Saranghae you won't have a clue what I'm talking about. These books will be stand alone so you don't have to read one to read the other. I've only done that once before that was with my Shadowcat Series. For Re's Redemption to make any sense you had to read Re's Curse. I don't know. I didn't set out for it to be like that it just sort-of happened.

Anyways, I should get ready for my next class.

hugs,
Kadian

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.