Sunday, December 23, 2012

Coming Up!

Hello beautiful, beautiful people!

So 2012 is over and we're all still here! The world didn't end like it was foretold--I guess that was the word I can use here. And we are very thankful for that. Anyways, it has been a rather long and trying year for me personally. I have tons of unfinished stories on my computer that I have been too busy to really do much damage on in the ways of finishing and I really would like to finish a couple in the upcoming year. The first one that I am working really hard on right now is called COWBOY LULLABY. The name has changed since I began writing it.  When I first started it the title was WHISKEY LULLABY but as the story got further in, it became apparent that there's nothing to do with whiskey in it at all and I wasn't going to make one of my characters a rabid alcoholic. So, hence the title change.

Right now this story has a mind of its own. It's evovling in ways that is starting to scare me - lol- but I adore it. The characters are pulling on more life and more depth and I am so grateful for that. Right now I am 53K in and its no where near finished because some stories just hasn't been able to be tied up in a neat little bow and I just introduced another character. He was a necessary addition one that I couldn't figure out how to end the story withouth him.

Isn't it weird when your characters just kinda of push themselves into areas where you wouldn't necessarily want them to go?

The second story I wish to finish up for the new year is DELIBERATE SEDUCTION. This story came to me at a very weird time in my life so it must be written lol. Anyways, I am not focusing on it until I finished Cowboy Lullaby.

In any case, I wish to want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year. Thank you for a lovely 2012 despite my other dramas and I hope to see you all soon.

Kadian Tracey (Kendra Mei Chailyn)

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.