Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Egyptian Mythology

Hey all!

I just finished writing Cowboy Lullaby and good lord am I bushed! lol. It turned into a large book, almost as big as Made to Bend Not Break. But I am not complaining. I just have to put it away and go back to edit it in a week or so.

But the reason I am writing this entry today is my series SHADOWCAT. You know--Re's Curse and Re's Redemption out now with Devine Destinies LLC. If you haven't gotten your fill yet you can snag them by clicking on the titles above.  I adore Mythologies. I mean come on! These times and stories are awesome!!

I am currently researching my newest story. It has nothing to do with the Shadowcats but will be an all new story (Maybe a series - I haven't decided yet).  I can give away too much details but it's going to feture this guy :



And no, it's not Horus lol.

I am so excited!

Kadian

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.