Sunday, March 3, 2013

In the Name of Love is a best seller??! WOOT!

I am positively tickled pink today!

Why? I googled In the Name of Love and it is one of ARE's top Interracial Best Sellers! I am so happy! I am sitting at work positively gushing!! Here's a screen shot with my grey star beside it!


If Jessa isn't afraid to beg forgiveness, she could make her wildest dreams come true.

Jessa Phillips has the life she's always dreamed of--a thriving weddinggown boutique, a loving sister and a wonderful brother-in-law. The only thing missing is the love of her life, Cassius Oppa. But her bubble is about to burst when her sister is in a severe car accident and on her death bed reveals a secret that changes everything.

The night his courtship of Jessa Phillips went horribly wrong, a young Cassius Oppa packed up, jumped on his motorcycle and fled the small town. After spending days homeless, he sold his family's prized guitar and joined the Air Force. Years later, he's out and living his dream when Jessa Phillips turns up on his doorstep. A storm is brewing and after, what will be left?

And now I am in the process of writing the second story because I was told by one reader she wants a second one lol. It will be called In The Name of Trust. 

And check out my first review!!! *points up* I am so excited! Thanks guys!!

Kendra Mei


No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.