Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears?

Ok I have to do this whole blog without a profanity so here goes--

People who use the bathroom and don't wash their hands-
I don't know how many times you turn on the television or read the newspaper and you aren't bombarded by news about this person dying of the H1N1 or swine flu...seriously, people are DYING from this. And they said one of the ways to help cut down on people catching these things is to wash your hands regularly--especially after using the bathroom. Now seriously, we learned from a very young age that after using the bathroom we're supposed to wash our hands. I mean for crying out loud, I was brought up in a third world country and even I was taught that, yet people who were born and bred in this country and are not adult the whole concept of washing their hands after using a bathroom, especially a public one, escapes them. I mean even if you weren't going to wash your hands and you see someone standing at the sink, take the thirty seconds and wash your hands. I do NOT want to catch anything so me holding a door knob after you is just going to piss me off.

People who missing the mark - - Ladies, seriously, because their is a drain on the floor is no excuse for you to miss the toilet. If you were a guy, I could understand you having bad aim but we don't have that problem! Thankfully! Cover the seat with one of those seat coverings, they are tacked to the wall right over the toilet. Then sit your ass down. Do you know how disgusting it is to walk into a toilet and see pee on the floor? And don't tell me it's water because water doesn't stink to high heaven. You are in university damn it! Act like it.

People who smoke right at the doors-- Knock knock, who's there? CANCER! Idiots, there are rules about where you smoke for a reason! Don't stand on either side of the damn doors of the entrance to a building puffing away. I have nothing against smokers, I just don't want to inhale second hand smoke. My parents don't smoke and I don't so I would really appreciate you using the designated smoking areas--and since when is it PC to designate an area for smoking? If you can't hold off until you get home to light up perhaps you should buy a damn bubble and just live there.

Oh yes, my new website is up http://trueloveiscolourblind.yola.com

*Sigh*
Ok that's my rant,
Kadian

No comments:

As of today, August 12, 2012, the ONLY publishers you should be buying my works from are the following:

Devine Destinies, LLC - This includes eXtasy - And their Distributors
MuseItHot Publishing - And their Distributors
Lulu.com (self published titles) - And their Distributors
Amazon KDP - Self Published titles - And their Distributors
Passion in Print (coming very soon) - And their Distributors
Phaze - And their Distributors
Please do NOT purchase any books that are not from the above publishers. If you do you will be in violation of my copyrights.